Friday, October 12, 2012

I actually have a reason...

...to post. Pattie over at Come Dance With Me nominated me for the 'Liebster Award' :

"The award recognizes new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve some kind of recognition and support for their contribution."

Here are the rules:
1) Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
3) Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4) Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5) Absolutely NO tag backs.
6) Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers

1. What color do you like to wear the most, why, and does it differ from the "favorite color" you say when someone asks? I like to wear blue the most, because it's a color that tends to blend into the background. I don't like drawing attention to myself -and it's my favorite color as well. ;)


2. If you could do anything you liked for the next hour what would it be? Probably brainstorming. After all, Nano is approaching quickly and I might actually have to have a plot this year. X)

3. If you could travel to any place and time in history where would you go? Ancient China.

4. What piece of advice would you like to pass on to future generations? Choose carefully your hills to die on. Not everything is worth fighting for.

5. What's your favorite birthday activity to do with your family? Inviting a family over. :)

6. What things do you enjoy doing even though they cause you physical pain? Pushups. >.> Pulling up thistles with my bare hands.

7. If you could be in any fiction book (yourself as an extra character) which would you like to be in and what would you do
? Probably 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. The scientific potential is high and I could stay under researching pretty much forever.

8. If you could be any fictional character you've read about who would you like to be? I think I've been asked this before... >.> I don't know. If I had to pick ...probably someone out of Lloyd Alexander's books.

9. What absolutely crazy thing do you want to do before you die? Go find anacondas of mythical proportions in the Amazon rainforest. :D

10. Who is your favorite Bible character and why?
Daniel ...because he always knows to go to God for help and never depends on himself. What a great role model. :)

11. What do you most cherish in being a believer in Jesus the Messiah?
No fear of death -in fact, I'm looking forward to it. I have nothing to be afraid of since I know where I'm going. :)


My questions are:

1) What's your favorite breakfast food?
2) How many things (pictures, portraits, etc) do you have on the wall of your bedroom?
3) Do you have a collection of anything? If so, what?
4) Would you rather be blind or deaf? Why?
5) Are you a word person or a number person?
6) What's your favorite type of cake?
7) Spiders or slugs?
8) Have you learned another language? If so, what and why?
9) What is your dream vacation? Why?
10) How much longer do you think it will take for me to come up with another question?
11) What kind of severe weather (tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc.) do you get where you live?

I can only think of one person to tag -Kirsten over at A Commonplace Christian. Kind of pathetic, I know. So if you want to do this tag, feel free. No obligations.

And one more thing, if you made it this far (or if you skipped over the post and just went to the bottom to be done with it ;), I'm entering a contest over at The Writer's Lair, and the prize is a book! How much better could it be?

~Tahl

1 comment:

Pattie said...

Good luck with Nano! :-D